Focus on work experience and infrastructure
The Overmolen has always invested in buildings. These are rented to social organizations, used as meeting and meeting rooms, or serve as social rental homes. In total, this involves 7,500 m2 of office space and 500 m2 of living space.
The daily management of this infrastructure is done by a socio-economic project set up for that purpose. In this, people with a low level of education get the chance to gain one to two years of work experience as a handyman or as an administrative employee.
In this period of stability at work, employees often also take important steps to get their personal lives on track as well. That also increases their chances on the labor market.
- … received recognition as a Local Initiative for the Development of Employment (PIOW) of the Brussels-Capital Region at the end of 2015,
- … collaborates with various Brussels CPASs to recruit vulnerable workers,
- … offers other social organizations to call on this handy service but also on our other services.
- Tracé Brussels: for the organization of short, technical training modules.
- House of Dutch: for Dutch lessons.
- Pag-asa: contributes to the yards.
- Febio: represents the interests of the social economy sector in Brussels.
- Number of target group employees in the klusteam: 5
- Turnover maintenance works 2016-2017: 25,000 euros.