Oud schoolgebouw in hartje Brussel dat is omgevormd tot een heel diverse ruimte voor co-working en cohousing, met een centrale open ruimte en een stadstuin
In the Cellebroersstraat 16 seven organizations work and 17 people live. The total area for living and working is 11.700 m2.
- In Samenhuizen live 17 residents with or without an intellectual disability, people with Korsakov’s syndrome and a number of elderly people. Residents who need professional guidance will receive the vzw De Lork and vzw De Lariks.
- In the kindergarten of the Sint-Joris primary school, 175 children attend school every weekday.
- Out-of-school care De Buiteling receives up to 60 children every day after school.
- Pag-asa offers shelter and guidance for victims of peoplehandel.
- Indivo organizes leisure activities for people with disabilities.
- De Overmolen has its offices there and manages the site.
- The Red Cross will open a new donor center in 2018.
- Odisee organizes the Bachelor’s programs in primary education and plastic education for its students.
- In 2018, the renovation of eleven studios will begin for unaccompanied minor asylum seekers, victims of trafficking and students. The first residents can move in in 2019.